skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
ShameShameShame
Yeah. I'm irritable.
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Glenn Beck
is a
fuckwit
. An ugly, racist, narcissistic, psychopathic fuckwit.
That is all.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
McMama
I used to be a software engineer. Now I do other things.
View my complete profile
My Blog List
Crooks and Liars
Wife Of Service Member Trapped On USS Lincoln Shreds Trump
20 hours ago
Talking Points Memo
Listen to This: The Race To Ban Abortion
4 years ago
Think Progress
Search
6 years ago
They gave us a republic... - Front Page
BAGnewsNotes
Bitch Ph.D.
Political Animal
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(12)
►
May
(1)
▼
April
(4)
When did this country become so hateful?
Glenn Beck
Wouldn't it be ironic
Conventional wisdom.
►
February
(2)
►
January
(5)
►
2009
(22)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(15)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment